Give Your High School Education a Fresh Start
Explore our Fresh Start program to learn about how you can earn your high school diploma as well as college credit in a mature setting.
Why Fresh Start?
In addition to giving you the opportunity to finish your high school diploma, the Fresh Start program also provides students with:
- Free tuition and textbooks
- Challenging academic classes
- Ongoing educational planning and advising
- Seamless transition from high school to college
Start a step behind, leave a step ahead
Learn why our students say that Fresh Start is one of the best decisions they’ve ever made.
Are you eligible for Fresh Start?
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be age 16 to 21 (16 as of 9/1/23)
- Have NOT received your high school diploma and be credit deficient
- However, you can still be eligible if you have earned your GED
- Interested in Running Start or TCC in the High School? These are other programs we have for TCC students.
Fresh Start Fall Quarter Info Sessions:
Tacoma Campus, Building 19, Room 34, 12 - 1 p.m.
- May 23
- June 6
- June 20
- July 18
- August 1
- August 15
- August 29
Gig Harbor Campus (1 - 2pm)
Via Zoom: Join Zoom Meeting
- May 1
- May 15
- May 29
- June 12
- June 26
- July 24
- August 7
- August 21